Last updated on: October 31, 2021
一、How do we collect your personal information?
1. Equipment information collection
When you visit our store, we automatically receive information about your device, including your browser, IP address, time zone, and some plugins installed on your device. As you browse our store, we collect information about the individual pages or products you view, as well as the search terms or sites that brought you to this site and your interactions with this site. We refer to this automatically collected information as "Device Information"
We use the following technologies to collect device information:
- "Cookies" are data files placed on your device or computer, usually containing an anonymous unique identifier. For more information on cookies and how to disable them, please visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- "Log files" track actions taking place on the website and collect data including your IP address, browser type, internet service provider, referring/exit pages and date/time stamp.
- "Web beacons", "tags" and "pixels" are electronic files used to record information about how you navigate this website.
2. Collection of order information
When you purchase or attempt to purchase products from our store, we collect information from you, including your name, email, telephone, billing address and payment information (including credit card numbers). We refer to this information as "Order Information"
二、HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
1. We notify you to collect your information to complete your order on this website, confirm your order with you, arrange logistics and provide invoices, etc.
2. Communicate with you any questions about the order.
3. Share our latest events and products with you.
4. We generate our sales reports by collecting device information so that we can continuously improve our website more effectively.
European residents have the right to access the personal information we hold about you and to request that your personal information be corrected, updated or deleted. You can exercise these rights by contacting us using the contact information below.
四、Data Retention and Deletion
When you purchase products or place an order on our website, we will retain your order information for our records and services unless you ask us to delete it.
Changes and clarifications will be effective immediately upon posting on the website. If we make material changes to this policy, we will notify you of the changes by contacting the email provided in your account so you can understand what information we collect, how we use it and under what circumstances (if any) we use it, and/or disclosure.
If you would like more information about our privacy practices, or if you would like to file a complaint, please contact us at email@example.com.